Saturday, January 1, 2011

EP BFF's

We will be moving soon(ish). Which is a good thing, because El Paso sucks....but why am I so sad about it?
I was warned many times about the army wife drama. Everyone causing fights and sleeping with other peoples husbands and just bitchyness.
So, I have been the luckiest person when it comes to friends here the last 10 months. I have one friend who is such a funny, fun, real, busy, trustworthy great friend..just so happens her husband is one of my husbands closest friends and our daughters all get along so well. We do everything with this family.
Another friend I met and we instantly bonded. We've become pretty inseparable (thank you for another stay at home mom!) and there is nothing I cannot talk about with this person. She's just amazing to talk to and hang out with no matter if we are sitting in pj's drinking coffee or going out for margaritas!
Then I have a friend that I just love. I am not even THAT close to her, and I don't see her often, but I just really genuinely like her. alot.
I've had these friends a while now, maybe after spending Rileys Birthday with them, Christmas with some, and now New Years I am seeing what a great support group I have here and how truely lucky we are to have made such great friends here.
And now I have to leave and I wont get to see them nearly as much if even ever. And that makes me so sad. PLUS I have to try to find new friends, I just don't see finding ones as good as these.
One can't be lucky enough to have great friends back "home" and great friends from first duty station and be able to make more great ones at the next duty station right?!? That'd be too lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment