Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Patience......

6 Months old...well actually he is 7 months old now. But 6 months old is way to young to be doing half the stuff Cody does. Riley crawled at 8 or 9 months. Got her first teeth at 5 months. Cody at 6 months had 5 teeth and was crawling. He gets into everything. I have to keep an eye on him like crazy. What happened to those 8 months of peace before the kid is mobile? Lay them on the ground with some toys and they are good while you cook dinner. Nope not for me! (By the way, construction paper + drool = big colory mess) Crawling may not be the hugest issue, but he climbs! He stands up on things. He crabs anything that is within 2 feet of the ground. He sure is cute crawling around, and standing, but I swear if that boy walks before hes 10 months old I am buying a big dog kennel for him!
My patience is running thin. I haven't slept through the night in 8 months, Cody is constantly into things and Riley...well shes almost 4, and seems her ears have quit working.

No comments:

Post a Comment