Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Its really hard to....

Keep a house clean with 3 people working against you!!!!!!!!!!
Cleaning is on my list of things to do today before work, as well as grocery shopping! Busy Busy! I already had my share of cleaning this morning when Cody decided he didn't want his cereal and threw the entire bowl (milk and all) on the floor..... gotta love them right?!

I cannot believe how quickly things are changing around here! I just signed Riley up for Pre K, she will start late summer! How did she get so big? She is already making comments about her Daycare not being School as we often call it. Its only Daycare mom! She is going to love school I hope, even though there looked to only be 1 other white kid signing up, I hope she doesn't get teased like I have heard happens here. Maybe she can learn some spanish along the way!
Also its just 4 short months till Daniel deploys. What a whirl wind. He is going to be gone a month of it, then hopefully we can squeeze in a trip, then Riley starts school then off he goes.
I am trying to find another job right now. I enjoy the one I have, but the hours and money SUCK! As far as keeping myself busy and sane I think having something else while Dan is gone would help alot. I would love to find something just in the mornings a couple hours to supplement the daycare job, or something that pays much better but is full time I would like too. The search is on!
Then of course in the back of my head is still that nagging that I should go back to WA.... NO Idea what I want to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment