Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I cannot think straight!

Things have been so chaotic I find myself not being able to think straight. I'll start to think about something then my mind wanders to the million other things on my mind.
Things that are going good:
Our new house! It is fantastic. So much better than our old piece of crap. I love the lay out, how we have it set up, the yard, having a master bath. I still have a few things to unpack, Ill get on it.. I swear.
My not alot of TV Plan- I think I cured my addiction to TV. I tried to watch Regis and Kelly today and couln't sit through it, I used to sit through today, Regis and the View.... WOWZA. Not to mention Riley watches only 1 cartoon a day anymore. Dan we still have to work on, but since he has been gone ALL week, I guess his TV time builds so he can watch more on the weekends?!?!
Work- I enjoy my job alot! The hours are decent, and I like the people I work with.
Bed Time-Cody has gotten really good at going to sleep after I lay him in his crib awake, he only cries a few minutes now.
Budget- I have it all written out and when each bill will be paid!
Things NOT going so good-
School- I am actually doing okay at it, but they havent figured out my financial aid yet, and my military scholarship website doesn't seem to work, so all of these may make it so I have to take out like 10k in school loans which I am 100% against.
Cody-My poor boy cannot catch a break, He keeps having diarrhea (tmi) and I think its from certain foods but I am not sure, luckily he goes to the doctor in a couple weeks so I am going to ask for allergy/lactose testing.
Work- It is going well, but the pay SUCKS and they may cut my hours, which I am just not really in the position to accept. So I am going to keep looking for Pharmacy Tech Jobs too.
Budget- HA, I have it all written out, now to just stick to it. The grocery and allowances for Dan and I have gone well, but the "family" money is another issue. Ive already blown through the allotted money for a month and its only been a week. OOPS. Oy, Ill uh work on that.
Rileys Dad- There was a glimmer of hope that we could be able to act like adults but it quickly vanished. Of course as soon as I think things are progressing he goes back to his childish games and manipulative ways. You would think after almost 3 years apart we'd be able to figure this stuff out...... one day....one day.....
Dan- He's been gone alot, and I am so stressed out I take it out on him. So the 2 days we actually have together haven't been joyous.

So besides all this stuff, I am always conflicted about what I want to do while Dan is deployed. Part of me really wants to go back to WA since I am such a stress basket right now, it seems that I may need the help. Plus things like locking the doors at night when I am alone are really earie. But then again there are so many reasons I don't want to. So this is always on the back of my mind.

Plus continuing stress about when I am going to have to be in WA and taking time off work/paying for tickets.

I think my brain has too much going on cause I feel jittery when I think about any of it. Maybe Im a basket case that needs meds. HAHA. Not really, as soon as each thing gets settled I know it will subside, one thing at a time. Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment